Senior Management Position at an International Kindergarten Shanghai ......2019/01/13
International Division Coordinators:
A challenging and exciting Senior Management Position in an idyllic setting in Shanghai for an educator who is both adaptable and innovative. The successful candidate will be a curriculum leader, extremely personable and enthusiastic. He/she should be an excellent teacher, motivator and communicator and should be capable of managing staff and administrative duties. Strong organizational and leadership skills and the ability to liaise with and listen to people are very important.
Salary and Benefits:
- Native English speaker, both written and spoken.
- BA/BSc in Early Childhood Education/Primary Education required; MA/MSc in Education would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of and experience working with the English National Curriculum is preferred.
- Experience working with ESL required – 120 hours certificate.
- A minimum of 2 -3.5 years of management and 5 years classroom working experience preferred.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Salary – 400,000 RMB per year, paid over 11 months. Salary will be negotiable, plus a two year contract with a bonus offered, if both parties wish to continue after the first year.
- Housing Allowance- 10,000 RMB per month, tax free
- Air Ticket - one round trip air ticket paid per year - maximum paid by school 12,000 RMB, tax free
- Health Insurance - all staff put into the school's Health Insurance Policy for one year cover from 1st August - 31st July (value 9,000 + RMB), tax free.
- Review and develop the Kindergarten curriculum
- Read the children’s reports of all classes before they are issued
- Conduct staff meeting every week
- Write monthly school newsletters
- Conduct weekly assembles for whole international division
- Organize course planning and ensure that teachers’ term and weekly planning are submitted
- Support and guide teachers through class observations and feedback
- Maintain recommended staffing levels and ensure the highest professional standards
- Teach when required (when a teacher is sick and a substitute teacher is not available)
- Deal with teacher enquires on education matters
- Establish a positive working environment with teaching staff
- Ensure that high levels of student safety and welfare are maintained
- Organize or conduct professional development or training for staff
- Organize special functions, such as: Christmas concerts, Sports days, Easter Parade, Parent Open Days, etc.
- Help school advertise for and interview professionally qualified teaching staff
- Join PTA ( Parent-Teachers Association) on behalf of the school
If you are interested in this position, please contact us by wechat: iseeesl002 or email email@example.com
Back to the job list