Frequently asked qustions
- Does IseeESLTeachers charge any fee for finding a teaching job for me?
No, we don’t. It is totally free of charge.
- How do I apply for the job vacancy that I am interested on IseeESLTeachers webpage?
You can get in touch with the consultant who is responsible for recruiting for the position by adding the wechat or sending the email in the job post.
- What documents do I need to apply for the job?
You need an updated resume including a photo for the application, and also you need to provide a short self-introduction video.
- How do we set up an interview when I am in the overseas?
We usually we set up an interview for the school and the teacher through wechat video or skype.
- Do I need to prepare for a demo class for the interview?
Yes, you do. You should prepare for a demo class; you will be advised with the students’ information before you prepare.
- How long should the demo class last?
A twenty to thirty minutes demo class is fine.
More questions will be listed soon......